Thursday, December 6, 2007

Finally on the mend...

Hallie and Mommy have been a little under the weather this past week. I think it all started with Daddy. Really, it probably started over Thanksgiving being around lots of kiddies. Nonetheless, we are all finally starting to feel better! Jonathan was feeling better early on this week when Hallie and I were just really blah. Last night a sweet friend dropped off a crib wedge for Hallie to borrow and that truly made all the difference! She slept wonderfully! I woke up this morning feeling a lot better, too! Yay!

Hallie was down in the floor playing this morning when I heard her sort of sniffling. I peeked at her and she had this incredibly gross thick string of snot running from her nose. She looked up at me grinning. It was pretty cute--even though it was gross--and I debated whether or not I should take a picture. I got some tissue to wipe her nose and decided against the picture. haha. I'll forever have it etched in my mind, though! After she fought the nose wipe, she was right back to playing. She is all over the place. She is actually napping right now--going on two hours. I peeked in on her while ago and she was turned toward her bumper, playing with the little flowers on it. Lately when we go in to get her in the morning or from her naps, she's sitting straight up playing. She is getting so big!

I am daily reminded of God's love for us through Hallie. She is an incredible blessing that Jonathan and I cannot thank God enough for. I am thrilled to be her mommy!

Ah...I hear her sweet baby babbles. Hallie's waking up. We are so blessed to have such a happy baby...she always wakes up happy. Praise the Lord! She melts my heart with her talking! I absolutely love it and will never, ever grow tired of hearing it. It is just so gentle and sweet...absolutely precious!

No comments: