Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Finally!!

Hi everyone--Hallie here (heehee)! Sunday night I finally got to meet Mommy's "very best friend since Kindergarten", Kyetra Michelle McCary Belton. I was a little tired, so I didn't really put on much of a show for her, but I absolutely LOVED her! I wish I got to see her more often. I am so glad I finally got to meet her. I've heard my mommy talk a lot about her, saying how excited she is that Miss Kyetra is having a baby (Mommy keeps saying I'll have a friend to play with...but they live in Florida, so I don't know how that would work). She was really sweet, and I liked her husband, Shane, too! :o) Here are some pictures of the fun I had with Kyetra! And I can't wait to meet Baby Belton. Kyetra's going to be such a great mommy!

XOXO--
Hallie


Kyetra was talking to my Nonna--saying how cute I
am, I'm sure! heehee!

Kyetra and Hallie (finally!)

Kyetra was telling me that I have Angelina Jolie lips!

She thinks I'm funny!

Mommy and Kyetra--friends for 25 years! Wow!


No comments: