Friday, December 14, 2007

Into Everything

Now that Hallie is on the move, she is into absolutely everything! For the most part, Jonathan and I have "Hallie-proofed" the downstairs--where she's free to explore. But there are a few things that still need to be done. I spent most of the day yesterday going behind her, putting things away or taking things away from her (which she did not like!). She also made it over into "Charley's territory". Charley wasn't too sure about the visitor. He especially wasn't sure about the visitor when she picked up a few of his toys (ewww!). She managed to make it over to Charley's food/water corner also. I had to say, "No, no, Hallie" a few times. With each "no", she would throw her arm on her leg and sigh a big, "uh!" at me. Then she would start going for the food/water bowls again. Again with the "no" which received a loud "uh!" from Hallie. We did this 3 or 4 times...so I'm pretty sure she understands "no". She is SUCH a mess! Here are a few pictures of Hallie exploring.

Let me out of here!

Charley's not sure about this...

I found Mommy's ribbons!

Hmm...this dinnerware is interesting...

Inspecting my jumper for any needed repairs...




No comments: