Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy 31st, Mommy!

My mommy celebrated her 31st birthday today! Happy birthday to her. I tried to help with the planning of her party, but no one could really understand what I was saying. I wanted spaghetti...but somehow we ended up at Outback! I only have 8 teeth...I can't eat steak. What were they thinking?! Oh well. My daddy did wonderfully on Mommy's birthday cake. We had an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins and it was YUMMY!!! My Nonna and Pop came to Waco to celebrate with us. That was a lot of fun! I'm sure Mommy will post pictures of that soon! We celebrated with Grammy, Gramps, Uncle Jeremy (aka "Monkey's Uncle), and Grandmommy, too! We had so much fun. Of course, I was the entertainment for the evening...it was fun having so many people's attention! Mommy got lots of fun presents...she got a new diaper bag that she is going to love (as soon as it arrives). Of course, I guess that's really for me. I'm glad she's getting it! We're running out of room in our old one. :o)

Love,
Hallie





3 comments:

Kristen said...

That cake sure looks yummy! Happy birthday :o)

Lindsey said...

Happy belated birthday! I love your birthday cake!

Misti said...

Hope that you had a fantastic b-day! Love ya!