Saturday, December 6, 2008

Missing Our Hallie

Hallie lovingly passed on her stomach bug to Mommy, and Jonathan has been under the weather with his sinuses. We're a pair! Gramps and RaRa have graciously kept Hallie today for us...and it looks like she's going to spend her first night away from Mommy and Daddy. This makes me so sad...but I know she'll have a great time. Jonathan and I are both running fevers--his almost 100, mine has been averaging 102. We just don't want her to get sick again since she's feeling better. Jonathan and I have slept most of the day while Hallie has played and played with Gramps and RaRa. They even treated her to supper at Chick-fil-A! I know she loved that. We were told that she's been asking for us...and I know that'll continue on into the night as she goes to sleep w/o Mommy and Daddy. But I know she's having fun and that she is well taken care of. We are so thankful to have family closeby to help us out in our time of ickiness!

1 comment:

Kyetra said...

Hope that you guys are completely recovered. It is nice to have family close to help when Mommy and Daddy are both ill. We are thinking a lot about that at the moment.