Thursday, January 7, 2010

And in the other room...

Hallie usually loves watching football with us--at least she did during the regular season. She loved watching Auburn and always gave her best "Warrrrr Eagle! Hey!" :o) She loved going to the Baylor games yelling out "Sic 'em Bears!" But tonight I tried to get Hallie to watch the National Championship Game. Do you know what she said to me? She said, "No, Mommy. I want to watch Barbie. Football is for boys." LOL! Are you kidding me?! Football is for boys?! Who is this child?! Oh my, she keeps us in stitches. So here is the princess...she came in the den and asked for a blanket. She went back into the playroom and snuggled up in her yellow chair (hers now b/c she has thoroughly decorated it) to watch Barbie...with her "spicy water".



While she will always be an Auburn-Baylor girl, I did
prompt her to "Hook 'em Horns". lol

No comments: