Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby Shower Fun

Hallie and I got to be guests at a sweet friend's baby shower at the end of our Thanksgiving break.  She is expecting a baby girl in early January and that baby does not have a name yet!  So...baby's grandfather has dubbed her Shirley.  Isn't that the cutest?  I almost monogrammed a onesie with "Shirley" on it...and I still might. ;o)

While the mommy-to-be was visiting with guests, I snapped a few shots of my girl.  I tried using the external flash, but I'm just not a pro at it like the hubs.  Maybe one day he'll teach me. :o)


Hallie LOVED the punch--look at that face! :o)

The mommy-to-be (again, she has a 2 year old boy, Gabriel) and her sister, Emily...these two on stage were quite the entertainment!  Ha!

Hallie and Memory coloring

Love this girl!

Silly head!

No comments: