Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fall Fun

Fall is in the air here in Texas!  Finally!  Yesterday we headed out to World Hunger Relief for their Fall Farm Day.  I'm not sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't what I expected.  Ha.  Nonetheless, the weather was beautiful and the scenery was, too.  Hallie enjoyed running around, seeing animals, painting with veggies, and simply being outside. Hallie tried lunch there--farm grown veggies and farm raised meat.  She had beans, squash, and a mystery meat.  The squash was delicious, and the meat...well, I'm still wondering what it was.  It was disgusting--at least the bite I took.  Hallie seemed to like it, though. :o)

Painting with veggies

Hallie is so silly...all the time!  Love her personality!


 Oh my!  How I love that little face!

This was the petting zoo...two goats and some chickens running around.  Ha!


She was very interested in the chicken...finally, a guy caught it and let the kids pet him.

No comments: