Friday, January 4, 2013

Baylor Homecoming 2012

03 November 2012

Surprising ourselves, we made it to the 2012 Baylor Homecoming parade!  Granted, we missed a large portion of the actual parade...but thanks to one of the floats being too tall and backing up the parade, we got to see some of the really good floats come back around (because they were going in circles until the large float could get cleared)! :o)  I love the feel of homecoming even if I didn't graduate from Baylor.  Baylor supposedly has the largest and longest homecoming parade in the nation.  It is also believed that Baylor had one of the first, if not the first, homecoming parades dating back to 1909.  I find college football traditions fascinating, and this one is no different.  People seriously go ALL OUT with these floats--they are amazing!  Sadly, and I'm not sure why, I didn't take any pictures of the floats.  Maybe next year (if we can make it out in time)! 

Daddy and his little girl

Precious little thing!

The huge basketball was one of Hallie's favorites!

Harper's first Baylor Homecoming Parade!

My three loves.

Sweetness.

Love those cheeks...and her bow malfunction. :o)



No comments: