Monday, May 13, 2013

Back Then

Back then...as in a month or so ago, I took a whole lot of pictures of a few random things.  And they've all been just sitting pretty on my SD card.  So I'm going to do a quick catch up blog with a few whole lot of pictures.  I'll try to pick and choose.  But it's been a while since my last post. :o)

April 13
Garden Day at Mountainview

It was a gorgeous Spring day at Mountainview.  Students and parents worked hard to make the courtyard look great!





April 18
A very chilly Texas day!  We had to pull out the coats!  We love playing in the front yard!  





April 19
There's a saying in Texas (which I just recently learned from my sweet husband)...If you don't like the weather, just wait a few minutes.  Ha!  How true.  In one day, it went from a CHILLY Spring day to a lovely Spring day!  Our sweet neighbors gave Harper their daughter's baby swing, so Harper got to swing for the first time...she LOVED it!  We just love being able to play outside.



Hello, blue eyes!



May 4
Getting ready to celebrate Mommy's and RahRah's birthdays!


Ooh...buttons!





So sweet!

No comments: