Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Hard to say Good-bye

I just realized this never published. It should have published 11/10/2013. 

We have had a wonderful visit with my parents! They got in late Monday evening. They were going to leave Friday morning...then Saturday...and then Hallie's pleas with Pop to stay one more day worked, so they one more day worked. So they left just a little while ago. We always enjoy their visits, but this one took the cake. It was very laid back. Very relaxed. In fact, I realized last night that I had hardly taken any pictures. So unlike me. Sometimes I just get to the point of wanting to experience the memories without capturing them forever. But most of the time I love taking pictures. 

We won't be going to Alabama for Thanksgiving...so we won't see them again until Christmas. Can't wait!

Here are a few iPhone pictures from the week...

Nonna and Harper talked about cats...so Nonna wanted to take Harper to the pet store. The guinea pigs were her favorite! 


I guess they had both had too much excitement for the week!

Baskin Robbins!

Chocolate ice cream (2 scoops at that) is probably not a good idea before bedtime. Ha!!


Heading back to Alabama...we already miss y'all! Can't wait to see y'all again!


Pop snapped a picture for us--a rare thing indeed! Glad to have a current photo of our little family of four!

Until next time...we love you, Nonna & Pop! We cannot wait until Christmas!






No comments: