Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ten

06.05.14
Jonathan and I celebrated 10 years of marriage...and I celebrated the last day of school on my milestone anniversary. 

I cannot believe 10 years has passed. I love him more than that first day I saw him at the end of a school hallway in Cheyenne, WY. And I know I'll love him even more 10 years from now. Marriage is work...but it's worth it. There's nothing else that can make you crazy and happy and furious and heartbroken all on different days, and still be worth the time and effort. So many people jugs walk away from that commitment. I cannot say that the 10 years have been all sunshine and roses--we are human. But we both mad a promise to each other, and thank The Lord, we are both promise keepers! Through good times and bad, through rich days and poor days, through sickness and in health.

I love you, Jonathan!! Here's to 10...20...30...40...50...100 more! Muah!

No comments: