Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Going to visit Daddy

I knew there might be a chance of Hallie wearing her grumpy pants today, so I had to get out of the house! We went on a little adventure to visit Daddy. I wish I had taken the camera with me because she was too cute in his office. We realized, as she was exploring, that it was her first visit to his office as a mobile baby! She had so much fun exploring Jonathan's office this afternoon! She found a binder clip that became her best friend. haha. She was cute scooting around under his desk and chair, pulling up to his desk, and trying to pull everything off of his desk! One thing is for sure, Hallie can always find something to entertain herself! :o)

Our little cupcake
(I'm lucky she was still long
enough to take this picture!)

Using my watch as a teether...yes,
she left her signature slobber behind!


No comments: