Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mommy's Sweetie

On Mondays, I try to help out the family by having dinner at our place--we have Gramps and Rah-Rah (and sometimes Uncle Jay) over. Hallie was helping me get ready for our company by emptying the dishwasher. She very much wants to take the bowls out for me...but I'm just not ready yet--the great possibility of ceramic bowls hitting a tile floor...no thanks. :o) She does take out her sippy cups, puts the little valves in there and tries to put the tops on before sitting them on the counter! And after getting the sharp knives out, Hallie puts away the silverware. She is a big helper in this way, and she has so much fun doing it...she'll name each thing as she's putting it away, too! She gets specific when it's "Hallie's spoon". :o)

Are you sure I can't get the bowls out this time?

Hallie's "finished" putting away the silverware!
She is so proud of herself when she finishes!

I was washing my hands at the sink after putting in
the dirty dishes, looked over and she was doing the
same thing. Little stinker! So cute!

**This was Monday, January 26, 2009.**

1 comment:

Alison said...

Our silverware drawer looked the same, but never fear, it pays off - Levi can do it perfectly now!