Monday, June 29, 2009

Baby's Got a New Pair of Shoes!

Nonna strikes again! This time with a pair of Add-a-Bow squeaky shoes! Oh my goodness...these shoes are adorable. Of course, I think I'm one of the few who thinks her little squeaky steps are just adorable. Hallie wore her squeaky shoes to church on Sunday. Don't worry, the squeakers are removable! We put the squeakers back in for lunch, and it nearly drove Charley (our dog) nuts. Whenever he hears a squeak, he must find it, attack, and destroy. He was looking for something furry, but never found it. He eventually gave up.

The video says it all--Hallie love shoes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, Mommy, she wanted her shoes to be from mommy. :-) So, next time they can be. :-) She was so cute opening the box and it had TWO bows! She's a cutie pie and we love her lots. Nonna & Pop

Misti said...

We just bought Tristan his first pair of shoes and they have squeakers, too, itsamatch! =)

Stephanie Guinn said...

Oh my gosh! I can't even tell you how much I love this kid. I am crying right now watching her get so excited about her shoes. "Oh, they're cute!" How can you not want to just squeeze your little cutie? She is such a sweet, precious doll!