Monday, June 29, 2009

Celebrate Good Times! Come on!

We got to celebrate with some great friends this past weekend. Kelly and Kevin were married in Las Vegas in May and had a reception to celebrate with family and friends. It was great getting to see Jonathan's high school friends and meeting Kelly's family. There was good food, great company, and a video montage of past pictures--some of them extremely hilarious of the "Fab Four" back in the day! There was even some music for entertainment...although, I think the dancing kids really stole the show on the entertainment front. I really wish I had have gotten a video of them dancing, but hopefully you'll get a glimpse of the cuteness from the pictures!

Congratulations to the happy newlyweds! We wish you many, many years of happiness and joy together! We love ya'll!

Mr. and Mrs. Schaffer

The Echols Family

Two cuties--Hallie and Rebecka

Tearing up the dance floor!

Oh my! Rebecka, Maggie, and Hallie
Could these three be any cuter? They became fast friends!
Whenever Rebecka or Maggie would walk somewhere else,
Hallie would hold her arms out and ask, "Where my
friends go?" They had a great time entertaining
everyone...and I had a great time watching them!


Opening up presents...Hallie was sitting under
the table! LOL!

So sweet!

**Rebecca and Maggie are Kelly's nieces (well, Kevin's now, too). Disclaimer--I have no idea how to spell Rebecca's name...whether it is ca or kah. :o) Let me know, Kevin! (Update: I found out I didn't even have a 50/50 chance of spelling her name right...it's Rebecka! Unless Kevin's lying to me!)

No comments: