Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Little of This, a Little of That

So Hallie has been quite silly lately. She does something "new" every day that makes us stand in amazement or stand in absolute fits of giggles. It's very safe to say that she cracks us up most of the time! Our sweet girl is silly, loving, sweet, and quite independent...all that makes her our sweet Hallie!

Hallie found a marker...(not washable) and the rest...
well, you can see in the picture. So when I thought she
was quietly coloring, this is what she was doing.

I cleaned up Hallie's little play area. Her little dollhouse
usually sits in the window, but I moved it to the toybox
so I could vacuum. When I went to put it back in her spot,
she protested. The next thing I knew, she had a picture
of Mommy and Hallie beside her dollhouse. How cute is that?!

Oh, Hallie! I flipped on the shower and went around
the corner to grab a towel. Upon my return, this is what
I found. She LOVES getting in the shower!

No comments: