Thursday, October 15, 2009

Show Us Your Crafts!

I love reading Kelly's Korner. Every Friday, she has a new "Show Us Your Life" post where people all over the blogging community come together and let you sneak a "tour" of their lives. It's quite fun and entertaining. I've never been brave enough to let anyone sneak a peek into our perfectly chaotic life. However, I couldn't pass up this week's tour--homemade goodies. If you know me, you know this is one of my favorite things in the world. If you know me and didn't realize that, now you do. :o) I have created a blog just for my crafts. Keeping with the "theme" of my blogging, it is lovingly called Craft Happies. I have lots of happy things on there and would love to create your perfect happy for any occasion! Take a peek! :o) Just don't steal my ideas without asking...that would make me a little sad.

Just click below!
CRAFT HAPPIES

No comments: