Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Better Late than Never. Right?

On Christmas Eve, it snowed! I was out doing some last minute shopping when the flurries began. I quickly called Jonathan and told him to bundle Hallie up so she could get out and play in it. He said she had the best time. When I got home, it was still snowing, so Hallie and I bundled up and went out in it again! She loved the snow and loved trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue. :o) It was so chilly that we didn't stay out long. After playing inside a little bit, we looked out the window and saw that it was snowing yet again. This is very unusual for Waco, Texas! So for a third time, we bundled up and headed into the snowy bliss. It snowed on and off all day and night Christmas Eve. Unfortunately it hadn't been cold enough for any of it to stick--in fact, every day Christmas week (before the snow) had been in the upper 60s, lower 70s. Ha! Then we all of a sudden get snow! It was a lot of fun to play in, and I'm so glad Hallie got to experience the wonder of it all...hopefully she'll be able to see more than just flurries sometimes soon. :o)

Doing her "Nonna Pose" for Daddy.

What a sweet girl!

This is one of my favorite pictures. I adore the expression
on her face...I think she is just beautiful! :o)

Look at the flurries!!!

Hallie thought it was extremely funny when a snowflake
landed on her tongue. She'd giggle and yell "It's COLD!!"

No comments: