Saturday, February 13, 2010

400 Posts!

Wow...I was just about to add a new post and realized that the post I published earlier (backdated to Feb 4) was my 400th post! My goodness! I can't believe I have actually posted that many posts in the past 2 1/2 years. So...I suppose this is my 401st post and I have many more to come. I wonder with Blogger will tell me "that's enough...you've used ALL your space"?! Ha!

I have more to blog...they'll be backdated up until the present...I have been going to bed early the past few weeks and have rarely even gotten online. I'm going to attempt to make it a point to blog at least once a week if not every day or two. I know Nonna and Pop check here often to get a glimpse of how their little princess is growing (and she is...FAST!). In just a few short weeks, she'll be THREE! I don't know where the time goes!

No comments: