Saturday, February 13, 2010

There's something new...

...at the bottom of each post! If you're anything like me, you love visiting blogs. I love sneaking a peek into someone else's life. Not in a weird or creepy way, but just for fun. Ha! Sometimes I think I'd like to leave a comment, but I usually don't. But now there's a new element that I would totally use if it were on someone's blog. So I've added it to mine. Three simple (and positive) little phrases--"too cute", "hilarious", and "love it". I think before I edited them they said something like, "cool", "like it"...I don't remember. But if you like the post, all you have to do is give a little click to the square and you're done. :o)

So...leave me a comment if you want, or give a little click! I'll appreciate it either way!

No comments: