Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sweet Girl

I love taking pictures of my sweet Hallie...and really, I love having the practice with my new camera! This particular afternoon before we were heading out to dinner, Hallie was in the mood to have her picture taken--with her new umbrella especially! :o) At some point, I must have accidentally changed the setting on the camera because out of about 30 pictures taken, the ones below are the only good ones because the rest are blurry. And I don't mean blurry like there's a little fuzzy look around the face and such...I mean BLURRY like it's all just smashed together! Ha! But the ones that turned out, turned out adorably! Of course, it does help that I have the cutest little model! ;o)




Melt my heart! This is my favorite!


After I accidentally changed the setting--see, I wasn't joking about the blur factor! :o)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

These pics you took of her are just too cute! What kind of camera do you have now? Good photography K Shea! :)