Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart Day!

We had a sweet little Valentine's Day at home...with our favorite little Valentine, Hallie! She was very excited when she walked into the playroom and found a basket filled with goodies just for her! After a yummy Valentine's breakfast (I made Hallie cheese toast in the shape of a heart--she LOVED it!), we headed to church and then to lunch with Gramps and Rah-Rah. It was a fun day, of course, filled with love. :o)

Hallie was SO excited to see her goodies!

Obvious happiness once she saw her basket. :o)


The goods for Mommy and Daddy

Take the time to stop and smell the roses. :o)

Helping Daddy open his new coffee maker...she also told Daddy exactly what we had gotten him right after we made the purchase. I guess I'm going to have to stop taking her with me when I'm shopping for "surprises". :o)

Our sweet little Valentine!

Mommy's FAVORITE Valentines!

No comments: