Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cousins

I really wanted to get some good shots of Hallie, Abby, and HG on Mawmaw's front porch.  My plan was to start the pictures at 10 am because it was SO incredibly hot in Alabama during our last visit.  Somehow the plan didn't work out and we didn't get over to Mawmaw's house until 1 pm.  And our flight left that very day at 5:00 pm.  Needless to say, I was less than thrilled to be sweating like the proverbial pig (yes, I'm aware pigs do not sweat)...and even less thrilled that I would be all hot, sweaty, and stinky before having to sit on a plane and then ride 2 hours home from Dallas.  Moving on.  I ended up capturing some pretty sweet pictures of Hallie.  I'm going to post them in a slide and when I have more time, I'm going to post some of my favorites.

If you'd like to see the pictures bigger, just click on them. :o)


No comments: