Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jump-n-Place!

 Yesterday, Hallie and I started our first day off with breakfast from Chick-fil-A.  The rest of the day was spent snuggled up watching cartoons and playing.  So we headed to Jump-n-Place (formerly Jumping Party where Hallie had her 3rd birthday party) for a few hours of jumping.  After lots of jumping, the Hokey Pokey and the Chicken Dance, we headed to the mall for a bite to eat and a cookie and Icee. :o)  Hallie fell asleep on the way home and I lounged around doing nothing until she finished her slumber.  It was wonderful!

Tomorrow we'll meet Daddy for lunch at the Simply Good Eatery at Spice Village.  I only get to eat there a few times a year because it's downtown and we just don't get down that way very often.  Plus, the eatery is only open from 11-2.  Hallie absolutely adores all the shops at Spice Village!  She calls it the big building with all the Christmas trees (they do have a lot of trees set up in there!). :o)  It should be a fun time!

Oh, and don't be alarmed at Hallie's attire...it was 86 degrees here yesterday!  Crazy!

Rah Rah putting Hallie's socks on so she can jump!

The Chicken Dance! :o)


I love this little girl!!

I was trying to take Hallie's picture...she put her hands on her hips and said, "Mommy!  You take TOO MANY pictures of me!"  Oh my.  We're really trying to nip the hands-on-her-hips in the bud.  She can be so sweet, but oh my word!  She can be SO sassy!




No comments: