Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sweet Girl

It was a beautiful day before church, so Hallie decided to play a little bit before heading out.  She even let me snap a few pictures!  I love this girl.  She is such a sweetheart.

What is Hallie up to these days?  Well...she is a very curious three year old.  And I love it!  Here are a few things she loves ALL the time:
*Charley (though he isn't quite as fond of her)
*Going to Mommy's school
*Coloring and drawing (and might I add, she is really good at both!)
*Playing with Teddy Roosevelt and Thomas Jefferson (Daddy has two little president toy figurines)
*Macaroni and cheese
*School
*Jump-n-Place (so far we've been to three birthday parties there this year and Hallie wants hers there, too!)
*Cartoons and movies...but don't worry, she doesn't watch them ALL day long! :o)
*Going to Alabama (she's very excited to be seeing Nonna and Pop soon)
*Spending time with RahRah and Gramps
*Ballet and tap class
*Skirts and dresses
*Playing outside (though the weather hasn't really been prime for that)

I'm sure there are a million other things Hallie loves to do, but I just can't think of them right now.

I'll leave you with a Hallie saying and plenty of pictures...

*RahRah had jury duty a couple of weeks ago.  She was telling us that one of the men on duty fell asleep and was snoring loudly.  Hallie sweetly turned to me and said, "Mommy, why did the man fall asleep in the jewelry box?"







No comments: