Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fireworks and Sparklers

We had one of the most wonderfully relaxing Fourth of July holidays ever!  It was blissfully spent with old friends--the Harrises.  Mr. and Mr. Harris have been long-time friends.  And it just worked out for us to spend the Fourth together.  There was lots of chit-chat, laughter, watermelon (oh, way too much watermelon), good food, swimming, and just good times all around!  I think this should become a wonderful tradition! :o)

Oh my word!  The cuteness of these two is amazing!

Sweet Cailin!  Goodness I wish I saw this little girl more often!

Hallie...and the iPod.  We're having to go through some iPod detox after being in Alabama for three weeks!  Ha!

The two Pops...
Mr. Harris & my daddy 
I just realized I didn't get a picture of Nonna & GaGa.  Shoot!

Sweet girls playing.


Again with these two! :o)  So cute!

Sweet friends!  Sure do wish I got to see her more than a few times a year!  But it never fails, we just pick up right where we left off!  Love you, Mandi!

After the Harrises left, we headed to Oxford for some fireworks.  Then Hallie got her own private firework show given by Daddy. :o)

No comments: