Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Whew!

You're about to experience BUO...Blog Update Overload.  I'm warning you--lots of pictures and lots of "blah blah blah".  We had a busy end of May...a busy first of June.  My parents came for a week...Hallie and I went back to Alabama with them for two weeks and then Jonathan came out for an extra week (so we were in Alabama for THREE weeks)!  It was a wonderfully relaxing vacation...our last as a family of three.  It's definitely nice to be back home and sleep in my own bed and shower in my own shower.  But I definitely miss my parents.  Of course, with the upcoming arrival of sweet Harper (who'll be here before we know it...but hopefully not before my next blog update), my parents will be out for a visit again soon! :o)

Enjoy the updates.  Or just completely ignore them if you want. :o)

No comments: