Sunday, March 31, 2013

On the Catwalk

16 March 13

I'm an over planner.  I can't help it.  In the midst of worrying that we won't have anything to do, I plan *way* too much at times.  So earlier in the day, Hallie visited the radio show.  Then at 1 pm, Hallie was joining Abby and HG for the Dillard's fashion show.  Hallie was very excited about this.  Had she not been, we would have just headed back to Texas.  It turned out to be really cute...there were a lot more people there than I had anticipated, and Harper was not in the best of moods, so it was really hard to get good pictures.  But I snapped a few...
Sweet girl...ready for her modeling debut. :o)

Cousins!


Love this!  

HG

Hallie-Lou

Harper...aka Red Cheeks...she screamed the entire show.  Pop walked her around and finally took her outside.  Little stinker.  She wanted to be in the fashion show, too. :o)

No comments: