Sunday, March 31, 2013

Springy Spring

10-13 March

My mom has been subbing for a first grade class since November...she might as well just go back to teaching because she is doing it all!  She did take off two weeks to hang out with us, though--one in Texas and one in Alabama.  So that was a treat!  We hung around home, visited cousins and friends, and just enjoyed the week.  Jonathan came to get us on Friday...and then we headed back home on Saturday.

Here are a few random pictures from the first part of the week...

 Pop took his girls on a walk...I had to go pick them up b/c HG had blisters on her poor little feet.  I bet she will wear socks with those boots next time! :o)

Missing Daddy...but enjoying a chat on FaceTime!

Sweet!

Finally!  We got to meet sweet Finley!  And seeing Aunt Stacey was wonderful, too! :o)
 

Sweet girls!

A trip to Target...we can't go to Target without hitting the Dollar Spot!

Dollar Spot?  What's the Dollar Spot? :o)

Relaxing in a cart.  Ha!

Sweet girl with Pinterest-inspired curls.

Reading on the sun porch.

This is one of my favorite things about my parents' house.  I love the feeling I get when I walk down the hallway and step into the kitchen in the morning.

More Spring Break to come!

No comments: