Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Updates to follow

I have a few spare minutes (who am I kidding, there are dishes and laundry to be done, so these minutes aren't actually spare) while Harper naps and Hallie watches Angelina Ballerina.  So I'm going to *attempt* to upload our summer pictures.  I'm warning you...it'll more than likely be an overload of pictures.  I'm not sure, though.  Our June and part of July were quite rushed, so there may be fewer pictures than I'm accustomed to.  I would be lying if I said this has been a wonderfully relaxing summer.  It has been anything but that.  Enjoyable...yes, for the most part.  But it hasn't been relaxing.  I'm not sure what I had in mind when I pictured my summer with a 6 year old and a 10 month to almost one year old...but my expectations weren't quite met (at least I don't think they were).  I'm getting into the swing of things now that we have been home for a couple of weeks.  Hallie is walking over to the neighbor's to play, we're meeting up with friends at the Splash Park, and we're just hanging out at home.

So...the next few posts will be in order starting at the beginning of June.  And I'll just go from there.  Enjoy, enjoy!

No comments: