Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hallie's Seven Lately

Here are the last 7 pictures of Hallie on my phone...and what she has been up to in the last couple of weeks. 

Oct 20--Hallie received a Bible along with the other first graders at church. So special! 

October 19...Riding her bike on a chilly afternoon...after Auburn beat Texas A&M 45-41!! War Eagle!!

October 19 AM--Hallie wanted to play school. I laughed and said that I play school all week, that I'm going to play Mommy and fix breakfast. Then I found this. :o)

(An extra...I thought you should see the perfect student, Moe...complete with a star sticker on his hand!)

October 17...Hallie loves all things tiny...including modes of transportation. 

October 17...at school...picture day! 

October 15...a wiggly tooth!! 

October 11...Out of Dress Code Day for perfect attendance during the first 6 weeks! 

And those were the last 7 pictures of just Hallie on my phone! She's a pretty cute little girl! So thankful for be her mommy!! She is an amazing little girl. 







No comments: