Saturday, August 8, 2015

Change change change

Since I last posted--this blog isn't dead yet--a lot has changed.  Hallie has finished second grade.  Hallie has received her five year award at Joy's School of Dance.  I have resigned from my teaching position at Mountainview...the school that welcomed me back into teaching after my year off keeping Hallie...the school that welcomed my sweet Hallie into Kindergarten, then first, then second grade and loved her with a wonderful love...the school where I've been the longest (7 years) and made some of the best friends...the school that became my family.  Whew. {a little teary-eyed here}  I've accepted a position teaching first grade at the school where Hallie would have been attending with or without me.  So now she'll be attending with me...and I'll get to know her friends before two years fly by and she starts intermediate school.  We have been to Alabama, the beach (Gulf Shores), back to Texas.  And Harper has turned three.  We've had playdates and worked in my new classroom.

It has been a whirlwind of a summer, and it has been absolutely wonderful.

I love sharing...and I do not want this blog of happies to die.  So I'll keep trudging along.  I'll have a new journey to share, so maybe I can be a little more on top of things.  We'll see. :o)

Wish me luck!  And Hallie and I truly appreciate the prayers.  This change is going to be a wonderful one, we believe.  We are trusting God and His plan for us both.

No comments: