Sunday, November 29, 2015

T2015

We headed to Alabama for Thanksgiving break...we haven't been there in several years for Thanksgiving, so it was a nice change of scenery.  I did spend the first three days in bed sick with strep.  Not a fun way to start vacation.  But, I was incredibly thankful to be with my family so they could take care of the girls for me.  It did put a damper on Hallie and Harper's plans (and mine, too...but they didn't care about that).  The girls' cousins were supposed to come stay on Monday, but with me sick, they (understandably) postponed their visit.  They headed over Wednesday morning (two days "late") and the girls were thrilled.  We stuffed our bellies full on Thanksgiving and saw two movies--The Peanuts Movie and The Good Dinosaur.  Both were pretty good.  The Good Dinosaur being my least favorite.  Before the girls headed back to Birmingham, I took them to the creek to take some pictures...it was high noon and the sun was super bright, so the Hubs is going to have to do some editing for me.  But overall, the colors are gorgeous (as are the sweet faces).



*Abby Brooke*



*Hallie Shea*



*Hattie Grace*



*Harper Shea*





Hope everyone had a beautiful Thanksgiving...I am so thankful for my family.  And so thankful for the bond these four girls share.  They're family, but they're also friends.  Makes my heart smile (even if they can all drive us full speed ahead on the crazy train sometimes)! :o)

1 comment:

Alicia--The Chronicles of Life As We Know It said...

Hi! Im Alicia. I just started up a new blog after taking a long break. I came across your blog and thought I'd say hello. I've been wanting to take my kiddos to see the new dinosaur movie. It looked cute. What beautiful girls (and their cousins) you have, and those are gorgeous pictures.