Friday, July 11, 2008

Strollers and Music

Yes, this video is a little lengthy. I'm sorry! I just wanted Nonna and Pop, Grammy and Gramps and all the other people who love Hallie oh-so-much to get a full picture of how cute and silly she truly is! :o) By the way, she absolutely loves this doll stroller. She pushes it around constantly. It sometimes has to go on little trips with us, although Hallie is usually OK leaving it in the car if we're going to HEB, the mall, Target, etc. She just needs to know it's close by. One day her daddy put her in it, and she has loved getting in it ever since (even though it says do not put a real, live baby in it--oops). This video captured the first time she has tried to put herself in it!


4 comments:

Alison said...

I can sing those songs on the radio and farm magnet things in my sleep. I think I have heard them every day for almost the past 3 years! I'm ready for some new toys!!

Kristen said...

I laughed out loud. How cute! I like the part where she "sits" next to the stroller before realizing she's not in the right spot :o)

Anonymous said...

Abby & I had to watch this over and over. Too cute!!!! Give her hugs and kisses! Nonna

Anonymous said...

This video cracks me up Kendra! She is so adorable! :o) Macinda