Friday, February 13, 2009

Please Pray

My family needs your prayers right now.

My cousin, Brian, was in a really bad car accident yesterday. I'm don't know details of the accident. I'm figuring it happened in the Anniston, AL area. I don't know all the details, but I know he was air-lifted to UAB (Birmingham) and is in critical condition. We have a VERY large (yet VERY close-knit) family, so by the time information gets to everyone, the details are sometimes distorted. So if the information I'm relaying is incorrect, I will post that. What I know now is that he has several fractured bones, is bleeding from his lungs and kidneys and a concussion. He is unconscious at the moment. My family would really appreciate your prayers!

Please pray for Brian's healing and for the doctors to know how to treat him. Please pray for his parents, Mike and Melody, and his brother, Heath.

Thank you in advance for your prayers. And praise to our Father, the true Great Physician.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Lean not on your own understandings; in ALL your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path. Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

Scroggins Family said...

We are praying for you now!
Keep us posted