Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Party

We had so much fun at Hallie's birthday party with friends and family! We had a few people who couldn't make it and greatly missed them! My parents arrived early Thursday morning and were able to spend the entire day with Hallie on Thursday while I was at school. I took off on Friday to spend the day with them and get ready for Hallie's party. It was so nice to have my parents here to help us get ready for Hallie's party. :o)

Hallie got a lot of fun things and we appreciate all of the "presents"! She had so much fun opening them up, being surprised at each one. :o) So far, her faves are her table and chairs with the tea set (she loves serving us!) and her Cozy Coupe. She has ridden in that car every day since Saturday.

Below are a few pictures I took with my camera, but Jonathan took some with his work camera (much better than mine); hopefully I'll get some of the pictures he took uploaded soon!

Thank you to everyone who helped make Hallie's birthday extra special!

The Birthday Table

Cupcake Close up

Blowing out the candles

Hallie and silly Uncle Jeremy

Opening "presnents"


Hallie was very excited when she opened the tea set!


Hallie did not want to take out the "floor board" in the
Cozy Coupe...she prefers to do none of the work! HA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had such a fun time on her 2nd birthday! Wish we could have stayed another week. Give her hugs and kisses. Love you bunches!! Nonna

Jenna said...

Love it!! Thanks for sharing with me!