Friday, June 12, 2009

Milkshake Update

I just wanted to let all my blog fans (all 3 of you) know that when Hallie woke up--around 6:15--the first thing out of her mouth was "milkshake?!"...and she did, in fact, get her milkshake.  Sweet girl.  Now that she slept until dinner time, we're finally getting her in the bath.  Here's a cute story...I got her a new little bath toy at the grocery store earlier.  I just told her that I had a surprise for her.  She got all excited and said, "Oh!  Thank you!"  She immediately followed with "Happy Birthday to Hallie!  Happy Birthday to Hallie!" while dancing around the living room.  LOL!  As I'm waiting for Jonathan to start her bath, Hallie is saying, "I need my 'prise...I need my 'prise!"...she's also climbing on her rocking chair onto the arm of the couch saying "I be careful...I be slooooow."  Oh...Daddy's going to get the bath ready, so I'd better go get her 'prise! :o)

These are the days!

2 comments:

The Canada's said...

So cute!!! and so polite too to say thank you!

Scroggins Family said...

YAY! Glad she got her milkshake and prize. One cute little munchkin:)