Sunday, January 17, 2010

Change, Change, Change

Change...that's pretty much what Hallie does all day long if we're at home! I can be cleaning up the kitchen and see her in one outfit and then turn around and she's in another. She cracks us up. So today Hallie woke up and said, "I'm not sick anymore. I'm all better because I ate my princess soup [chicken noodle soup in the shape of princesses] last night! Wanna go to Walmark or church?" LOL! Well, because Hallie is still on the mend, we did neither. But I assure you church would have won out over "Wal-Mark" this morning. ;o) I'm not sure about her recent love for Wal-Mart b/c we rarely go there! Anyway, Hallie started her day vacuuming...in her princess skirt and pajamas. And she's feeling much, much better!

Hallie started her day in pajamas and a princess skirt.
Oh, and non-matching princess shoes to complete the outfit.

Then we moved onto a pink shirt, pink/brown striped
pants and princess skirt. She was taking pictures with
her tiny camera. Very cute!

Same shirt and shoes...different pants b/c she had a little
accident in her "big girl panties". Oops. :o)

Helping daddy finally take the Christmas lights down.
After all, as Hallie says, "Christmas is over."

No comments: