Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Joy's and Friends!

Dance season 2011-2012 has begun at Joy's School of Dance!  Hallie has been looking forward to this day for quite some time--she was ready to dance and ready to see her friends!  I've gotta say, getting back into the dancing groove and getting to visit with those mommas every week has been on my "can't wait" list, too.  Hallie and I are blessed with sweet friends!  There were SO many mommas and grandmommas there seeing those little bitties start their very first dance class that I hardly even got to see Hallie dancing.  I snapped one picture of the actual dance class (so unlike me).  Hallie was very glad to be in the same dance building in the same classroom, and she was thrilled to have the same teachers.  I think it's going to be a super fun year with dance!

Leaving school to head to class.
(Adorable leotard compliments of sweet Nonna!)

Sweet friends (minus Ivy--she was already inside and isn't a fan of pictures anyway)
Hallie, Caroline, and Lily

The 3 and 4 year old ballet/tap class


1 comment:

Nonna said...

She looks very cute in her new leotard..glad she loves her dance! :-)