Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pumpkin, Pumpkin

While Mommy was at school slaving away with her Firsties...then preparing for Open House...then preparing for her sub for the following day, Daddy and Hallie were carving a pumpkin (and burning pumpkin seeds)

When I came home last night, I found this little cutie sitting on my park bench.  Granted, she was all ablaze in her precious 4 year old carving skills glory...but I didn't snap a picture of it.  As the story goes, the design was all Hallie's doing, but she wasn't quite strong enough to actually carve the pumpkin.  So she drew what she wanted to be cut out and Daddy did all the carving.  Notice the rosy cheeks and beautifully long eye-lashes. :o)


2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, my goodness!! Those eyelashes are too cute! :)

Nonna said...

Too, too cute! And tell Jay that he did a great job with the carving,too. :-)