Saturday, March 24, 2012

Spring Break via iPhone.

I'm excited to have a Blogger app on my phone. Maybe I'll post more often. There are a few things I don't love about the app, but oh well.

Spring Break pictures...


Pop teaching Hallie how to play Solitaire

We picked Abby up from school early one day and took the girls to have lunch and manicures. :o)


Our last night in Alabama, we went to visit Granny Dell.  Hallie had a blast.  By the looks of it, they both did! :o)  We love Granny Dell!

On our flight home.  We were on a flight that was overbooked.  When we got our seat assignment at the counter, they said First Class.  I'm sure everyone who purposely paid for First Class appreciated having a five year old in their "safe haven".  lol.  Thankfully she was very sweet (most of the flight).


No comments: