Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Baby Sprinkle

As I said before, I have done a horrible job of capturing moments via photography.  I don't know if I'm in a slump or just too tired to think about it.  Needless to say, I didn't get hardly any pictures from Harper's sweet little Baby Sprinkle the first weekend we were home.  I got a few pictures, but nothing super exciting...and no pictures of me with any of the sweet guests.  Thankfully, my sweet friend Amy snapped some shots. Hopefully I'll get those sometime soon.  :o)  I really enjoyed the company of sweet friends and family--we enjoyed BBQ, yummy snacks, and swimming!  Here are a few pictures I snapped...

Yummy food!

Fruit cones.  So delicious!

My mom painted this thumbprint tree for the guests to sign.  It's so super sweet!

The Big Sister (in blue) making a BIG splash! :o)

Amy signing the tree.


1 comment:

Kyetra said...

I love the fingerprint tree! That is just a wonderful idea. Leave it to Delinda. ;0